Personal Data - GDPR
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor of the website www.Politimo.gr is subject to the present terms as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by laws 2774/1999, 3471/2006 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000, Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000) and European law (directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, and 02 / 58 / EC) for the general protection of the individual from the processing of personal data and the confidentiality of communications, as well as in the decisions of the Chairman of the Committee for Personal Data Protection. This text is supplemented by the new European case law against GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 EU valid from 25/5/2018.
In any case, Politimo.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors of the website and within the existing legal framework. If a visitor / member does not agree with these terms of protection of personal data must not visit the website and not use the services of our e- shop .
2. By registering on our website as a customer-member or as a company, the visitor can choose to register in the list of regular updates via e- mail in order to be informed about the company's promotions or products on offer. Whenever he wishes, he can then remove his e- mail from the list of updates, through his account.
3. Politimo.gr undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way publish and / or disclose the personal data of its visitors / members to any third party. Politimo.gr may channel personal data of its visitors / members to third parties legal and / or natural persons only if:
3.a. Has the explicit consent of the visitors / members for the channeling of their personal data 3.b. The channeling of personal data to legal and / or natural persons who cooperate with Politimo.gr becomes necessary for the implementation of the wishes and / or orders of the visitors / members. The legal and natural persons that cooperate with Politimo.gr have the right to process the personal data that its visitors / members submit to it only to the extent that it is absolutely necessary to provide support to it. 3.c. It is required due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
4. The processing of personal data is confidential. Politimo.gr strictly adheres to a specific security policy, while at the same time applying the most modern techniques of protection of personal data, which are kept in its files from illegal access, use or disclosure, modification, unintentional destruction. Politimo.gr does not bear any responsibility, if the personal data, kept in its files, are the object of an illegal act, causing damage or injury, property or moral, positive or negative, to the visitor / member, due to force majeure or for any reason not due to gross negligence or deceit.
5. The visitor / member is entitled to be informed about whether his personal data are processed by Politimo.gr. The relevant application must be prepared in writing and sent to the address of the company, together with supporting documents from which the identity of the applicant can be ascertained, as well as proof of payment of the amount specified in the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. Politimo.gr is obliged to respond in writing within an exclusive period of 15 days, while sending a free copy of the personal data of the applicant, which may be kept in his file. In particular, he can request in writing the correction, temporary non-use, commitment, non-transmission or even deletion - the above responsibilities of the user have been amended after 25 May 2018 with the implementation of the new European GDPR law (read below).
6. Politimo.gr collects in its database the data of the visitor / member, which are automatically recognized by the server of its network ( web server ), such as the IP address, the domain name , the unique login code on the website ( Session ID) as well as information about his PC system (screen resolution, browser ID ). However, this data is in no way related to personal data. They are collected automatically, without the prior consent of the visitor / member and are related to the proper operation of the system, as well as the export of traffic statistics .
7. Policy Cookies : The cookies are pieces of information that the form of very small text usually consisting of letters and numbers, stored in the browser used by the visitor / member to connect to our website ( Chrome , Mozilla Firefox , etc. ). Our website may use the following types of cookies on a case by case basis :
7.a. Session Cookies : The session cookies are used automatically after the registration of the user only for the recognition of his entry in our website in each subsequent visit, so that his reconnection is not required. Session cookies is the e- mail that the user declared during the registration and in encrypted form the password (for client-members). 7.b. Preferences Cookies : these are cookies that have to do with the personal preferences of the user, in order to improve the experience and facilitate his browsing in our online store. 7.c. Functionality Cookies : allow the execution of basic functions of the site , such as adding products to the cart and storing products in the wishlist and / or watchlist . 7.d. Advertising Cookies : with advertising cookies we seek to display ads or suggested products related to the interests of the customer / member, in order to help him find more easily what he is looking for. 7.e. Statistics Cookies : They enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, so that we can continuously improve the experience we offer.
8. The visitor / member who is interested in advertising on Politimo.gr, in order to receive all the necessary information for this should fill in the relevant information with a relevant application: Company name, activity, contact details. Politimo.gr is not responsible for the policy of protection of personal data followed by the advertisers in it during their transactions with the visitors / members of these services.
9. To Politimo.gr contain links (links) to other websites ( sites ) are not controlled by it but by third parties (natural or legal). In no case is Politimo.gr responsible for the terms of protection of the personal data of the visitors / members which these bodies follow.
ADDITIONS AGAINST GDPR
Our company complies with the new European Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation ) 2016/679 EU with effect from 25 May 2018 . During the implementation of the law, in our online store:
1. COMPANY OBLIGATIONS
1.a. When registering in our online store, the visitor / customer fully understands and complies with the need to provide his personal data to our company in order to conclude a commercial agreement between him and our company (execution of orders, invoicing, etc. ). The personal data collected by our company are: name, e- mail address , password. We further reserve items for shipping and / or billing orders: shipping address, city / region, postal . code, country while for company registration (B2B): company name, object of work, VAT number and Tax Office.
1.b. Our company collects personal data in order to settle the orders placed or will be placed by the customers of the online store. Specifically, the name and the mailing address are used for the sending-execution of the orders as well as their invoicing. The password is entered (optionally) by the customer to be automatically recognized by the system on his next visit. The customer 's e- mail is collected (optional) for the automatic sending of informative e- mails about his order (copy), the execution stages, information about any open balances, availability update, etc.
1.c. Politimo.gr does not collect in any way sensitive personal data from its visitors / customers such as e.g. gender, date of birth, credit card details, etc. except for the user password in encrypted form with no encryption capabilities.
1.d. Politimo.gr provides the possibility to its visitors / members to transmit their personal data, concerning the identification of their identity, with a method of secure transmission (use of SSL protocol, special data encryption algorithms, etc.). Our website has a special SSL certificate with the characterization and recognition of the website as secure ( secured ) which we renew every 1 year.
1.e. Our company guarantees the protection of the personal data of its users / customers in a secure database. However, in case of leakage, interception, loss of personal data from the database, it undertakes to inform its customers in a timely manner, in writing or by telephone within 72 hours from the time of the event. In addition, it undertakes to perform actions of restoration, restoration of personal data in case of loss of the most recent backup it maintains on the server.
1.f. . The connection of the visitor of our website, and the transmission of the information is done through a secure protocol.
1.g. Our online store can transfer some minimal personal data of the user (name, e- mail ) to third parties / organizations in order to settle the payment / payment of his order. The data is transferred only to trusted institutions that we work with such as PayPal and Greek banks, when the customer chooses to pay with paypal or credit / debit card.
2. USER RIGHTS
2.a. Right to portability (Article 20): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing - by e- mail (contact form) or simple correspondence - from our company to provide in electronic form all his personal data that he keeps in the database or in other file formats.
2.b. Right to information (articles 12,13,14): The customer / member reserves the right to request in writing by e- mail (contact form) the reasons and the exact procedures followed by our company for the processing / distribution / use of personal of data.
2.c. Right of refusal / objection ( nos . 18, 21): The customer / member can request in writing by e- mail (contact form) for the same reasons, from the company, the prohibition of the right to process or use / transfer his personal data.
2.d. Processing right ( no . 15): The customer / member can see and process himself whenever he wishes his personal data after logging in as a member in our online store through the option "my account". In addition, it reserves the right to request from our company, the processing of its personal data, stating to us in writing by e- mail the information it wishes to be modified.
2.e. Right to forget ( no . 16): The customer / member reserves the right to complete, immediate and irrevocable deletion of his account by sending us a written request by filling out the contact form. Accept that the deletion of personal data: i) will no longer have permission to link to our online store ii ) will not have access to the historical orders from the e- shop Our iii ) our company will no longer have access in his personal data and therefore any form of communication with the customer is terminated iv ) will not have the right to retrieve or modify his personal data after deletion v) can whenever he wants to re-register in our online store with the same data.
2.f. The customer / member can cancel / cancel his consent to subscribe to his e- mail in the list of regular updates of our company ( newsletter ) by -selecting the option "Subscribe to our newsletter" from the page "Personal Information" in the account of.